Thursday 8 December 2011

white christmas challenge

Am taking a bit of a break from tags for the mo. Over here on Glendas blog who runs Chocolate Baroque you can find a challenge with the theme of white Christmas. Now white is just not my colour but icy wintery blues and turquoises are so thats the colour scheme I went with. I used Chocolate Baroque stamps, the tree, and two different sized snowflake stamps from the stained glass stamp set. My background has stormy sky, weathered wood and iced spruce distress inks oversprayed with a pale blue glimmer mist. I then used weathered wood to stamp the snowflakes. My tree was stamped and embossed with a white snowflake tinsel embossing powder. My backing paper is also from Chocolate Baroque. A few sequins, ribbon trim and snowflakes punched from silver card finished things off. Hope I`ve inspired a few of you to join in with this challenge. The more people that enter, the more the prize fund will be. Have fun x Lavinia

2 comments:

  1. A lovely sparkly wintry looking card - good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours on this card and I'm really impressed by that combination of distress inks and how well it matches the backing paper. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for entering the challenge.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete