Wednesday 7 March 2012

Alphatag swaps for Chocolate Baroque

I really do not know where the days go, here we are in March already. I haven`t shared anything lately though I don`t think I have been that productive either. I`ve moved all my crafting things into the dinning room to hopefully give me more space to work. The only thing is I need to go and buy a blind for the window because there are no curtains up and my dinning room faces onto the street outside - its like sitting in a goldfish bowl Lol. I have been taking part in a Alphatag swap on the Chocolate Baroque ning group. Each month we make two or three tags for the letter of the alphabet given and send them in to be swapped over. We have already done letters A through to D. However, I forgot to scan mine before I sent them off. This month it is letters E, F and G. The above tag is my E for England using the new Crafty Indivuals stamps. I used distress inks in chipped sapphire, stormy sky and barn door for my background then overstamped the sayings in versafine. I cut out some of the elements and embossed them for the main image.
The next tag is F for Floral. Probably not the most original intereptation but never mind. I used a floral stamp from Chocolate Baroque for this one stamped onto a background paper which is also a Chocolate Baroque one.
The last one is G for green, gold and grass. I used a crafters workshop template for my background with glimmer mist. I really like these stencils, only bought two to try but definately will invest in some more. This pattern is blazonry. I then overstamped with Chocolate Baroque stamps from the Nature theme stampset in two shades of green ink. I also stamped some leaves in gold and embossed them at the top of the tag as it looked a bit bare. I need to go play with all the other stash I`ve bought now as I have been really naughty this month ! too many tempting new things comming into the shops at this time of year. x Lavinia

2 comments:

  1. Well done for getting your three tags done this month - mine are still 'in my head' at the moment so must really get a move on so that they can be posted in good time. Three great interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags Lavinia, the flower one is my favourite. Mine are still "in my head" too I'm afraid, I must get round to transferring them to paper quickly as I am going away for a week soon. Jean x

    ReplyDelete